Terms and Conditions of Sale
These general terms of online sale (hereafter “GTS”) regulate the sale contract (hereafter, the “Contract”) of the products (hereafter, the “product” or the “products”) offered by Lavabo Bathroom Gallery Ltd – company vat registration 10397686M – by way of its Internet website www.lavaboeshop.com (hereafter, the “Website”) to users of the website (hereafter, the “Customers” or the “Customer”).
These general terms of sale are understood to refer only and exclusively to customers qualified as “consumers” in accordance with
The webpage www.lavaboeshop.com is the official electronic store (e-shop) of the company LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD with Company Registration Number ΗΕ397686. The company’s registered seat is located in 69, Hellados Avenue, 8020 Paphos, tel. 26933135 -for landline, international or mobile phone calls subject to the pricing policy of your telecommunications provider, email: [email protected] . The present e-shop enables both our customers and internet users to be informed directly about the products offered by our company, as well as to make their purchases online.
All information contained on the website is in English. The customer declares to have read all the aforementioned information and general terms of sale, prior to making the order.
The customer, before making the order for the product, declares that the purchase of that product is not directly related to his/her professional activity, with the purchase being intended for personal use.
The customer also declares to have the legal capacity to commit him or herself in accordance with the provisions of these general terms.
1 – Subject
These general terms of sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of a distance sale of goods offered in the online store www.lavaboeshop.com
2 – Territory and Coverage of the Offer
The following general terms of sale refer to sales made to consumers of any country of the world.
3- Contractual Documents
This contract is made up of the following documents:
• these general terms of sale
• the order confirmation
The photographs that illustrate the products on the website do not fall within the contractual scope and are only used for descriptive purposes.
4 – Order Receipt
Any order confirmation marked by the validation click constitutes an irrevocable commitment by the customer which may be questioned only in the cases provided for by this contract in the articles “Right of Withdrawal” and “Execution of Order”.
Orders relating to customized products and special finishes can be canceled within 4 days after the payment, after this time order cannot be canceled
5 – Order Acceptance
The contract will be concluded only upon confirmation of the order by Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd.
The customer will receive by e-mail a notice of receipt containing the order confirmation with all elements constituting the contract (including ordered products, prices, delivery date, shipping costs).
Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd. reserves the right not to confirm an order for any reason relating in particular to a problem in procuring products, or a problem regarding the order received.
Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd. may not be held liable for delivery errors due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in compiling the purchase order by the customer. Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd may also not be held liable for damages that may occur to products after delivery to the carrier instructed to transport them as well as for delivery delays attributable to the latter.
6 – Product Availability
The offers contained on this website are valid for as long as the listed products remain online and until stocks are depleted.
Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd. also reserves the right to communicate to the customer, within 20 days from the purchase date, to the e-mail address associated with his/her profile, any unavailability of one or more of the purchased products. Where a product that is no longer available is purchased, Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd. will proceed with the refund (to the payment card or PayPal account indicated by the customer for the purchase or by bank transfer, the details of which are understood to be communicated after registration) of the price and shipping costs incurred by the customer. The unavailability of one or more ordered products will not, however, entitle the customer to cancel the entire order.
7 – Prices – Invoice
Prices are shown in Euros and include VAT at 19%. Companies with VAT numbers registered in a member state of the EU and non-EU citizens and companies, as well as Swiss and Norwegian citizens, can purchase on Lavabo bathroom gallery ltd. without Cyprus taxes being applied. It is understood that customs duties of the respective countries of destination are charged to the customer.
The price guaranteed to the purchaser is that published on the website at the time of sending the order.
The product prices are final. They do not include any delivery costs, which will be indicated in the order confirmation. The initial price to which the discount is applied is the official list price provided by the brand.
8 – Payment
Any customer intending to proceed with the purchase of the products must show that intention by way of a request made directly on the website, in the special dedicated section, where, by following the procedures indicated therein, he/she will send the purchase order and make the payment.
Payment of the fee is due at the time of the order. The customer undertakes to pay the agreed price for the ordered product on the website (price of products and transportation) by way of the available payment methods.
Each person visiting the website www.lavaboeshop.com (user) can navigate its webpages and make use of its services and content either as visitor or as registered user and processing of their personal data resulting of such access is subject to the present policy
10. Lawfulness and Purpose of Processing, Transparency, and Data Accuracy
For the processing of the personal data related to the navigation of the content and performance of online purchases on the website www.lavaboeshop.com, lavabo bathroom gallery ltd relies on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of the GDPR): In order to achieve the purpose of the performance of the distance sales contract and, in particular, to enable the user to complete its orders in www.lavaboeshop.com, it is necessary to process the personal data provided by the user in the order form when placing his/her order and to record and track the user’s transactions. The purpose of this necessary data processing is the completion of each order, the communication and the notification messages concerning the order processing steps, the provision of any clarifications related to the order and generally the analysis and information for the purchases the user has made in order to fulfill lavabo bathroom gallery ltd contractual obligations (including taking actions related to the commercial guarantee provided by lavabo bathroom gallery ltd the delivery of the order to the selected address, the identification and verification of the user, where necessary, deliveries to the user related to the performance of an order/request, and the notification on the existing product stock, as well as other purposes related to the orders via the online shop, as described in the General Terms and Conditions of the Website and Online Shop of lavabo bathroom gallery ltd (e.g. for the purposes of products return etc.); in addition, the facilitation of registered users by creating a user account with completed pricing and shipping data, information about his/her purchases, management of his/her commercial communication preferences and if he/she is also a member of the IKEA Family customer loyalty program of lavabo bathroom gallery ltd and makes purchases through www.lavaboeshop.com, his/her rewarding with points and privileges resulting from his/her purchases.
- Legitimate interests (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the GDPR): Some processing of the personal data is required for the improvement of the services provided by lavabo bathroom gallery ltd , the evaluation of our products and services, customer satisfaction surveys, the participation of our customers in live product presentations on our website, the detection of fraud attempt or misuse and any collaboration with judicial and regulatory authorities. In case you contact us with a quest lavabo bathroom gallery ltd ion related to our products and services before making a purchase or receiving a service, we will need some of your data to be able to answer you, as it is in our legal interest to facilitate the consumers when making their purchases so that they can have a great shopping experience from our stores. Also, data processing is necessary for the regular communication with the visitor and/or the registered user via telephone, mail, email, mobile phone message (SMS) or any other appropriate means of communication using the user’s contact information, which has been lawfully obtained, during the use of www.lavaboeshop.com, in relation to the products and services offered by lavabo bathroom gallery ltd within the context of their transactional relationship, according to ePrivacy Directive and for as long as the user does not object to such communication. This communication may include information on lavabo bathroom gallery ltd products/services and/or promotions and/or competitions, surveys, in order to improve its products and services provided to its customers as well as other promotional activities for similar purposes. In addition, lavabo bathroom gallery ltd communicate with the visitor and/or registered user via OTT messaging services such as Viber, WhatsApp etc, for the purposes of better communication and cost efficiency. Registered users are able to choose the means of communication used by lavabo bathroom gallery ltd through their personal account on lavabo bathroom gallery ltd Changes to these communication preferences may take up to 30 days to become active, due to technical reasons. Finally, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD considers that its legitimate interests include the presentation and promotion of the company and its stores, as well as its products and services on social media and other Information Society Services, also allowing other users of these networks to participate in promotions as well as to declare that they like (“like”) our page and to post comments about our products/services.
- For compliance with LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (c) of the GDPR): such could be, for example, obligations under tax legislation, accounting legislation, etc. The purposes of processing in those cases are the compliance with the respective legal obligation by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD under the applicable legislation.
Every registered user has the right but also the obligation to access, rectify and update his/her personal data that he/she discloses and must notify LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD for any change in his/her personal information entered during his/her registration in the LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD electronic store (e-shop) for his/her own better service.
11. Processing and categories of personal data. Rights of the visitors/registered users
a) Processing of Personal Data: For online purchases, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD will process the user’s personal data completed by him/her during the creation of his account and/or in his order registration form, in order to complete his/her specific order through our online store. Each user of the online store www.lavaboeshop.com may choose 2 ways to complete an online purchase order and to enter his/her personal data:
- As a registered user of the e-shop: In this case the user has created a user account in our e-shop and his/her personal data will be retained in a form allowing identification by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD until the user requests the deletion of his/her account (after he/she makes such a request his/her data will be anonymized). Certain data, however, proving the conclusion and/or fulfillment of the transactions and other data related to the transactions, as well as proof for the notification for the processing of the personal data, shall be retained in a form allowing identification for compliance with legal obligations of LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD (e.g. for tax purposes) and/or for the establishment, exercise and/or defense of legal claims. Also, even after the registered user requests the deletion of his/her account, its contact data will be retained and used by H.M. HOUSEMARKET (CYPRUS) LIMITED for marketing purposes, unless he/she has stated that he/she does not wish such communication (opt-out). Once a year, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD may request from the registered user to confirm the accuracy of his/her data retained and update such data if changes have occurred. The registered user can, at any time, change or rectify his/her data by logging into his/her account in www.lavaboeshop.com (login) with his/her username and password.
b) Categories of Personal Data
In particular, the personal data each user must provide (regardless of whether it places an online order as a visitor or a registered user) in order to carry out any transaction through the LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD e-shop (www.lavaboeshop.com ) and to place orders of its products/services are the following:
- The user’s first and family name
- The shipping address for the products/services ordered
- The billing address (in case it is different from the shipping address)
- Invoicing information (in case an invoice has been requested)
- Contact telephone number
- The user’s e-mail address
In addition to the above, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD also collects and stores the following personal data for the registered users:
- Order history
- Frequency of visits
- Products/services in the cart or wish list
- Participation in promotions
In the event that products/services are requested to be delivered to a third party other than the visitor or the registered user, the latter acknowledges that he/she is fully responsible to notify and to obtain proper consent from the designated recipient, for the communication of the recipient’s personal data to LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD for the sole purpose of delivering the relevant products/services, and assumes full responsibility for any claims made by that person (recipient) agains LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD t.
The credit/debit card details used by the visitor or the registered user are not retained by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD during the transaction but are entered directly in the secure environment of the partner company (RCB BANK, JCC Payments Systems, PayPal) that has undertaken the credit/debit card billing and processing.
For the users of our website who participate in online live presentations of our products through our website www.lavaboeshop.com , we collect only the username they choose to use to participate and comment on the presentations.
No processing of personal data is required when visitors of our website review and leave comments on our products and services through the special forms on our website www.lavaboeshop.com , however please note that if those visitors voluntarily disclose personal data, such data shall be processed and protected in accordance with this policy.
c. Data recipients: For each of the processing purposes user data may be transferred to the following parties:
- The respective employees of LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD
- The tax, etc. authorities in case of a relevant audit and/or other authorities as provided by law
- The company which provides customer management services regarding LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD physical and electronic stores, as well as of members of the loyalty programs (CRM services) and which has undertaken inter alia the registration, updating and maintenance of the relevant database as data processor on behalf of LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD according to the LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD specific written instructions and/or any other company which may render to s LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD imilar data processing services in the future instead of or in cooperation with the above company.
- External partners providing LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD with internet services, storage and management of online orders, courier services or group delivery of products, product assembly services and sales data analysis services, e-commerce service providers online content providers and organizers of events such as live product presentations, service providers offering product review services and services related to visitor satisfaction measurement and customer service call centers, as well as other persons providing services to LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD . and which are subject to specific strict data processing conditions agreed with LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD as the Data Controller,
- In view of the sending of communication through SMS and OTT messaging services (such as Viber, WhatsApp, etc.) certain personal data is provided to the respective service providers and mobile operators. For more information about this data processing, please see the respective terms and privacy policies applied by the respective service providers/mobile operators.
For all data collecting and processing procedures, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD requires by its employees, processors and agents to fully comply with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) as well as with the applicable national laws in force in relation to personal data protection and they are bound by contractually agreed compliance obligations. LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD requires its employees, website providers, as well as its third-party partners to take all necessary technical and organizational measures (including appropriate policies and procedures to prevent the disclosure of the personal data of its visitors/registered users and to have adopted and implemented procedures for the personal data management and processing in a manner that is lawful and ensures protection in accordance with the GDPR).
d) Data subject rights: Any visitor or registered user, as a data subject, may exercise his/her rights at any time, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 EU, and in particular Articles 12 to 23 thereof and the national legislation; more specifically:
- The right to receive information and obtain access to and/or to receive copy of the data processed by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD: the data subject has the right to receive confirmation if personal data related to him/her are being processed and, if so, to receive access to the data and information related to them, as well as a copy of this data.
- The right to restrict the processing of his/her data: the data subject may require from LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD the restriction of processing of personal data concerning him/her.
- the right to rectify/complete or erase some or all (the right to erasure all data is also called “right to be forgotten”) of his/her personal data: the data subject may require from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her, the completion of incomplete personal data concerning him/her (taking into account the purposes of the processing), as well as the erasure of personal data concerning him/her.
- The right to object, that is to oppose the processing of his personal data: the data subject has the right, at any time and on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data that is based on legitimate interest.
- The right to data portability: If LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD processes personal data on the basis “performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party” or on the basis “consent”, the data subject may require from LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD that the data subject receives the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or that LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD transmits the personal data to another personal data controller.
LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD will take the actions requested by the data subject (by exercising any of the above-mentioned rights) only where the conditions regarding the respective right under the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 EU are met.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised as follows:
To exercise the right to access, to erase (in part or in its entirety) or to rectify/complete their personal data, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD provides the opportunity to registered users of the www.lavaboeshop.com website to view, rectify/complete their personal data through their personal account on the www.lavaboeshop.com website, using the menu option “My Account” and the field “Personal Details” or to request access, partial or total erasure or rectification/completion of their data via email [email protected] of www.lavaboeshop.com who place orders as visitors can exercise the above rights by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
To exercise the right to manage commercial communications by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD on any or all channels of communication (email, SMS or Viber on mobile phone, etc.) any registered user can manage them through his/her personal account in www.lavaboeshop.com using the menu option “Personal Data Management” (applies only to registered users) or by sending an e-mail (email) to [email protected]
Regarding the right of data portability, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD provides the option the data subjects to obtain their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or/and have them transmitted to another data controller, by submitting the relevant request to the e-mail address: [email protected]
LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD shall take any reasonable and technically feasible steps to satisfy the data subject’s request within one (1) month as of the date of the valid submission of such request. In such a case, the data subject is notified that there is a minimum of its data that is necessary to be retained by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD, in order to safeguard its legitimate interests. It is also noted that in order to submit a valid request, proper identification of the user is required so as to ensure that the person submitting a data subject’s request is the actual data subject of the specific relevant data.
The account deletion of the registered user of www.lavaboeshop.com may be performed via email request to the e-mail address: [email protected].
e) Data retention period: The personal data of the user who places an order as a visitor will be anonymized LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD after forty (40) days from the completion or cancellation of the specific order. The data of the registered user shall be retained and processed by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD until the registered user requests the deletion of his/her account. Nevertheless, some required personal data relating to the transactions of the registered user/visitor with LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD as well as proof for the notification for the processing of his/her data may be retained as information about the visitor or the registered user as a means of proving the lawful processing of such data by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD and/or for ensuring the legal claims of the parties and/or for the compliance with legal obligations, e.g. for tax purposes.
Your data and comments collected by LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD when you communicate with the company either by using the online contact form at www.lavaboeshop.com , or leaving comments or making reviews of products and services of LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD and customer satisfaction surveys, or via email or by phone, concerning issues handled by the Customer Service Department, are retained by the company Customer Service Department for 2 years starting from the date of your contact and then anonymized for statistical purposes.
For members of the ΙΚΕΑ FAMILY Program completing purchases in www.lavaboeshop.com also apply.
In the event of submitting your personal data at the Chat Bot, we notify you that we will not use them under any circumstance and we will proceed with immediate anonymization.
The SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is currently the global standard on the internet for website certification to web users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a user and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the accepting software, thus protecting personal information during transfer. In addition, all information transmitted with SSL is protected by a mechanism that automatically determines whether the data has been changed during transmission.
In addition, the password you set when you register to LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD constitutes personal security. To allow access to your online account and your personal information available, you must first enter the username and password. For this reason, you must keep this information secure, so it does not fall into the hands of unauthorized third parties. We also advise you to create a password using symbols in combination with alphanumeric characters. Finally, please remember that credit/debit card information is not stored in the company’s database during the transaction but entered directly in the secure environment of our partner company (RCB BANK, JCC Payments Systems, PayPal) that handles the credit/debit card transactions to which you are redirected to complete the purchase.
Date of coming into force: September 10 2021.
Web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs) are typically transparent graphic images placed on a website. Web beacons are used in combination with cookies to measure the actions of visitors on websites.
IP addresses and URLs
An IP address is a unique identifier that electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our websites, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general geographic location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We may use this information to change the way we present our websites to you to enhance your visit.
A URL (uniform resource locator) is a unique identifier or address for each resource on the internet, in fact it is the address for the web page that you are visiting. We will use this information to see which websites and pages are visited and the way that you navigate through our website.
Which Cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookies on our websites:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
The strictly necessary cookies are essential to carry the proper function of www.lavaboeshop.com since they allow you to browse and use the website features such as access to secure areas, registration forms, wish list, use of the shopping cart and for security reasons. Without these cookies, the website, and our online store (e-shop) cannot function properly. You can find out exactly which strictly necessary cookies we use in our cookie settings section.
Performance and analytics cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and registered users use the website, which pages they visit most often, your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and whether they receive error messages from the websites. They are used to improve the performance of a website and allow us to collect information about your use on our websites, including the content you choose when browsing our websites, in order to measure the effectiveness and interaction of consumers with the website and to improve it.
These cookies may be provided to us by third party analytics providers but are used only for the purposes associated with our websites (E.g. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs ). You can find out specifically which performance and analytics cookies we use and choose whether you consent to their installation, in the cookie settings section. At each visit to our website, this data is transmitted to Google’s servers. In case you also use other Google’s services, it is possible that your data will be processed in combination with other relevant information with the aim of profiling for advertising purposes. We have no control over Google’s policies and practices as far the processing of your data on its behalf is concerned.
Important note: In July 2020 the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) invalidated the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, the mechanism through which companies could transfer personal information or data to the United States in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Until this decision from the CJEU, data transfers within Google Analytics were based on this Framework. After the decision, data transfers are based on Standard Contractual Clauses provided by Google (article 46 GDPR) and, auxiliary, on your explicit consent, according to the terms set by article 49.1a GDPR, in the absence of an adequacy decision. Data subjects should be aware that their data may be used for profiling by Google and be transferred to the US and a competent public or security authority may be granted access to them, according to the USA security framework.
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising/promotions, to limit ad views, or to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. They may also be used to remember the websites you have visited so as to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and partners that have forwarded you to our website. You can find out which targeting/advertising cookies we use and indicate whether you consent to their installation in the cookie settings section.
How Can You Manage or Disable Cookies?
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/el-gr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari for iPad and iPhone https://support.apple.com/el-gr/HT201265
Social Plug-ins, Buttons Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest etc.: You can use them if you want. These buttons link to third-party websites that collect and process personal data in accordance with their own policies. We are not responsible for the content or data processing performed by these websites, and it is your responsibility to be informed about their own privacy policies. We have set these additions to make our Website more functional for its visitors, as well as to advertise our activity and services if you voluntarily share our content on the respective websites. We consider it as our legitimate interest to appear on these social networks and to try to promote our products and services. We rely on our legitimate interests to establish a presence on electronic social networks and to attempt to promote our products and services. If you express your preference on our webpage (e.g. you “like” our page) or followed us (“follow”) on an online social networking service, this means, according to the practices of the respective social networks, that you will see messages, advertisements or material posted by us on our respective social media page and that we will obtain information of your public profile in the same social media. If you submit a question through the corresponding page or make a post, it will be visible to all “friends” and “followers” of our page on that specific social network and we can use the features provided by the same network to respond to you. If you send us a personal or direct message (PM or DM), you should know that its content will be accessible, on a case-by-case basis, by certain LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD, as well as third parties assigned with the management of our social media pages and activity. You should not post on our social media pages or send us messages with offensive or illegal content and you should not share with us personal data of third parties unless you have obtained these parties’ valid consent. You should also not post on our social media pages or use these means of communication to send us any sensitive (special category) data or data of minors, because we cannot ensure the security and limitation of access to these data. Any post or personal message that does not comply with these limitations will be deleted and the user’s details may be given to the competent authorities if the post or the message also constitute an illegal act.
The SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is currently the global standard on the internet for website certification to web users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the accepting software, thus protecting personal information during transfer. In addition, all information transmitted with SSL is protected by a mechanism that automatically determines whether the data has been changed during transport.
In addition, the password you set when you register constitutes personal security. To allow access to your online account and your personal information available, you must first enter the username and password. For this reason, you must keep this information secure, so it does not fall into the hands of unauthorized third parties. We also advise you to create a password using symbols in combination with alphanumeric characters. Finally, please remember that credit card information is not stored in the company’s database during the transaction, but entered directly in the secure environment of our partner company (RCB BANK, JCC Payments Systems, PayPal) that handles the credit card transactions to which you are redirected to complete the purchase.
All transactions performed through are governed by international and European law, which regulates matters relating to e-commerce as well as by the national consumer protection legislation(133(I)/2013),, which regulates issues related to distance selling.
13. COMMERCIAL GOODS – AVAILABILITY – CHARACTERISTICS
Products available for sale, their characteristics, prices and stock availability can be found at and are accessible to all. Users can search for more information about each product by clicking on the product’s icon.
LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD will inform customers in a timely manner about the availability or the unavailability of the products, but holds no liability for their availability. LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD will notify customers, whose orders contain products that are not available, as to decide if they wish to maintain or cancel their order. LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD continuously strives to provide all the necessary information about each product (technical characteristics, prices, etc.). However, to limit any errors, we would recommend that before completing an order, to, please, contact us in cases where prices or any other product characteristic appears to be beyond the usual and reasonable.
The product prices available on www.lavaboeshop.com correspond to the current prices applicable to the physical stores operating under the trade name LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD It is likely that, special offers and discounts may be offered at regular intervals, as part of the company’s promotions, which will apply only to specified products and only to purchases through www.lavaboeshop.com
The prices listed in the relevant catalogues below each product include VAT (19%). The LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD electronic store www.lavaboeshop.com reserves the right to adjust prices without having to inform the consumer.
14. PRODUCT ORDER AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Orders performed in www.lavaboeshop.com electronic store (e-shop) constitute the execution of a distance sales contract, and are governed by the legislative framework of law-156(I)/2004, as well as the Cyprus laws and European Directives as listed here below:
- Consumer Protection law of 2013 (133(I)/2013)
- The Unfair Business Practices to Consumers law of 2007 (Law 103 (I) /2007).
- the Directive 2011/83/ΕU (replacing Directive 97/7/EC) issued by the European Parliament and the Council on the 25th of October 2011, regarding the rights and protection of consumers for the distant sale contracts.
- The Directive 2005/29/EC regarding the unfair business practices towards the consumers.
- The Directive 2011/83/EU regarding the rights of the consumers.
- The directive 93/13/EEC
The user has the right to enter into a valid transaction by placing an order through the e-shop, provided that he/she has under the Cyprus legislation the capacity to perform legal acts (user is at least eighteen years of age and is not in legal guardianship/ judicial support restricting the capacity to conclude a sales contract). Orders may also be made by legal representatives of legal persons. LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD reserves the right to claim the return of the products by the supervisor or guardian of any orders made by legally incompetent persons.
15. PLACING AN ORDER ON THE ELECTRONIC STORE (E-SHOP).
To place an order on the www.lavaboeshop.com e-shop, you must:
- Fill-in the special form with the necessary information for the conclusion of the sales contract.
On all www.lavaboeshop.com e-shop pages and next to each product available for sale, there is the button. You may navigate on our e-shop and add to your cart the products you wish to buy.
If the “How to find ” message is displayed, it means that the product is temporarily in shortage and by entering your e-mail in the relevant field you will be notified as soon as the item is back in stock in our warehouses.
To continue shopping, you may choose from the main categories, selecting the one that contains the next item you are looking for and add it to your cart as well. When you’re done adding products, press the “My shopping Cart” button at the upper right-hand side of your screen. To place an order, it is not necessary to be a registered user of the www.lavaboeshop.com , however, we do advise you to register with www.lavaboeshop.com , since your registration will render any future use of the e-shop much intuitive. Fill in the form by entering your e-mail and password that you provided when you registered and login to access the registered users’ site. If you are not a registered user, click on the “Create account” button. Enter an active email address in the new user form. The e-mail you submit must be valid and active because all communications will be performed through the e-mail you have provided at the time of registration.
Placing your order
The order is completed in 3 steps.
In the 1st step, when you fill -out the “shopping cart” form you will be asked to provide the Postal Code of the delivery address of your purchases, as well as the desired shipping method with “Shipping Company” or “Courier Company” in order to calculate the shipping cost accurately. The courier option is available in selected areas of the country for orders with a total weight of less than 35 kg.
At this point you may choose to have the order delivered directly to your home or have it picked-up from a specific central pick-up point in your area (where this possibility is available). This selection is mandatory before proceeding to the next step. After the delivery cost is calculated, you click on the button which leads you to the 2nd step.
In the 2nd step you will be asked to login, if you already are a registered user or to make a new registration. You are also given the opportunity to make purchases as a visitor without necessarily registering, but, still, you must enter all the information necessary for the completion of your order.
In the 3rd step you will be asked for the billing information: a) if you wish to receive a receipt or an invoice, b) all details about invoicing, billing information and address, as well as shipping details and delivery address if different from the one appearing on the invoice.
You also select the Payment Method. Here you are given the option to select to pay 1) By Credit Card, 2) By a deposit to a bank account (by selecting this option the available accounts shall appear), 4) via PayPal
Depending on the payment method you choose, the corresponding form will load.
During the processing of your order, if you already are a registered member of the website you may visit the section “My Orders” to be informed about the progress of your order. The order processing stages are as follows:
“Order Received”: Your order has been submitted and received.
“Order Shipped”: The products of the order have been collected and dispatched (en route) to your place.
“Order delivery”: The products of the order have been delivered to your place or to the agency of your choice.
In the event an issue arises with in your order, we will contact you using the contact information you have provided to us.
In the event that you do not receive a confirmation e-mail for your order or telephonic notification, you must inform us without undue delay, as there may be a problem with the contact details you have provided. H.M. HOUSEMARKET (CYPRUS) LIMITED is not responsible in case you have entered your contact information incorrectly, rendering contacting you not possible.
16 PAYMENT METHODS
For the convenience and better service of all wishing to purchase from our e-shop, www.lavaboeshop.com offers the following payment methods:
- Charge your credit or debit card. The charging of the card takes place at the time of submission of the order. The www.lavaboeshop.com e-shop has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security of all credit and debit card transactions and all card holders are subject to validity checks.
It is imperative to enter a contact telephone number and a valid e-mail address.
In case your credit card is not approved by your bank, the company LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD reserves the right to cancel your order.
- Bank account deposit to the following bank accounts
NAME OF ACCOUNT: LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD
IBAN: CY40 0090 0647 0006 4710 1010 9469
BIC SWIFT: ABKLCY2N
ur order will be “in-progress” until the bank confirms that the amount has been deposited. Usually the waiting time to receive such confirmation may take up to 2 business days. To facilitate the process, please send us a copy of the deposit slip accompanied by your order number and full name at Bank account. Alternatively, you may send us the date, bank, and reason for deposit, along with your order number, full name and a telephone number at the above e-mail address.
In case we do not receive a deposit within 2 business days, your order will be cancelled.
3.Through PayPal’s secure online payment service.
17 ORDER CONFIRMATION / UPDATE
The consumer is informed by the company through the website before completing his order about the identity and address of the supplier, the essential characteristics of the product, the price, the quantity, the shipping costs, the method of payment and delivery, and the delivery timeframe. Upon submission of the order form, the consumer receives an electronic copy of the order at the e-mail address he/she has indicated when placing the order, which includes the detailed description of the ordered products and a unique code, with which he will be able to monitor the processing and progress of the order.
Completion of the order (checkout)
When you complete your order, the following message appears (example):
YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE
Your order has been completed. Please see details below.
Order Number: XXXX XXXX XXXXX
An automated email with all the details of your order as displayed on the previous page has been sent to the email you provided when you registered, (please check your email).
. SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
The deliveries of the products are made only within the natural and administrative borders of Cyprus via our cooperating transport service provider (and its partners) or the cooperating courier company.
Delivery costs are calculated according to the postal code of the shipping area.
- The shipping cost of your order is calculated and charged automatically by entering the shipping address postal code after having added the product in your shopping cart and before you proceed to placing your order.
- The charges are calculated based on the weight (in kilos) and the Postal Code of your delivery area regardless of the floor.
- The prices quoted include VAT 19%.
- In case of existing difficulties in accessing the delivery area, you must inform us by email at [email protected] mentioning the order code.
- If delivery to the site is not possible, there is the option to rent a crane / lift for an additional fee (65€) to selected Postal Codes upon request.
- Upon shipment of the products to the Customer, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to the Customer, once the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Customer, is in physical possession of the products. However, the risk is transferred to the Customer earlier and, in particular, at the same time as the delivery to the carrier, if the carrier transfers the products at the customer’s behest and this option was not offered by the Company (without prejudice, of course, in this case, of the Customer’s rights vis-à-vis the carrier).
18. RETURNS /REPLACEMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
The terms and conditions described in this policy apply to all products purchased from the LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD e-shop in Cyprus on www.lavaboeshop.com
You may cancel the order on our e-shop.
To cancel your order, you can either send an email to: [email protected], or call at 26933135 (charges according to the invoicing policy of your telecommunications provider).
In case you have already paid for your order and your order has not been dispatched to the shipping company, then, we will immediately refund the corresponding amount, via the original payment method (credit card, bank deposit, Pay Pal).
In the event that your order has been dispatched to the shipping company, then the refund of the monetary value of the cancelled order will be performed out via the original payment method (credit card, bank deposit, Pay Pal), as soon as you return the products at LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD .change You can return the products you have ordered within 20 days with your original receipt, your order form, order confirmation email and credit card statement (if you have paid by credit card). YOU CAN return your products only in our premises. 69 Hellados avenue 8020 Paphos.
For any information you may need, you can contact us by phone at 26933135 (charges according to the invoicing policy of your telecommunications provider).
if you open the product packaging, you should make sure to return it in perfect condition, (except the shower screens which are not returnable make sure you measure correct before ordering.)
)along with all parts and accessories. You agree to maintain the returned products in good condition from the moment they are delivered to you until the moment you return them to LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD If the products are not returned within 20 days, LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD may decline any refund or replacement of a product. In any event, the maximum refund period for replacement may not be extended beyond twenty (20) calendar days from the date of receipt. TED
In addition to the rights conferred by the refund policy, all rights applicable to consumers by the existing legal provisions and laws relating to the contract of sale, as well as any right arising in relation to the conditions of warranty of the products, apply.
Refund for returned products
If you qualify for a refund, we will refund you the value of the goods you return, in the original payment method (credit/debit card, bank deposit, PayPal).
Exemptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- Products or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market that cannot be controlled and such fluctuations may occur within the withdrawal period.
- Products manufactured in accordance with the specifications set by you as a consumer or products clearly personalized.
- Products which, after delivery, by their very nature, become intertwined and inseparable from other elements.
- Force majeure: If due to force majeure reasons (e.g. extreme weather, strikes, pandemic outbreak,) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the specified timeframe we will inform you by e-mail, so as to enable you to notify us, if you wish, under these circumstances, to complete your order bears LAVABO BATHROOM GALLERY LTD no responsibility for issues caused by external events and not by our own fault and will do everything humanly possible to provide you with the best service under the circumstances.
- In cases where you have placed an online order and upon receipt you discover that a (or some) product is missing from the total order, please contact us so as to settle all the necessary details and send you the products you did not receive at no extra charge.
- In case of non-receipt of the ordered goods (and if a long time has elapsed since the order was placed), please contact customer service at 26933135. For your convenience and speedy service, we recommend that you indicate the specific order code sent to the email address you provided when you placed the order.
According to the Directive 2013/11/EC, which has been embodied in the Cyprus Legislation, Law 148(I)/2015 on “out-of-court settlement of consumer claims by referring claims to arbitration”. If the Customer has a problem with the purchase he made from the Online Store and resides in the EU, he/she may use the website https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute.